Monday, June 19, 2006

Wilkommen auf Papercuts Rekindled

The Rekindled is a contractual obligation, due to someone already having a Papercuts blog. In any case, the idea is to recreate somethinbg of the spirit of the legendary Papercuts fanzine that launched the career of Taxxi out of Waitrose Movement and ended the careers of many others, such as Cousteau and that group who did "We're Going Top Deck".

You are welcome to join in, whether or not you were part of the original Papercuts. You can write whatever you want, as long as it isn't too rude. I suppose it is mainly about music and films and whatnot, but you may wish to rant about public transport, excessive fees at the local yacht club, apalling customer service, or any of the other things people "blog" about. You may even wish to share your innermost thoughts (although I doubt it).

I think I, Sister Disco, am the moderator, but you are welcome to be a moderator once I work out how to do it.

Someone needs to teach me how to do links too.

3 comments:

Alix said...

This is quite exciting. Only quite though.

PJ Miller said...

I don't know, Dave. Wouldn't it be exciting if Taxxi herself told us? The Movement's album is going for seven quid in Muisc Zone. I resisted.

PJ Miller said...

Thank you, Smiler. Yes, it is on.