Sunday, February 28, 2010

Feb 2010 C90 Side 2

Here is side two of MY TAPE. I think it is better than side one because it has some singing on it and also ROXY MUSIC who are brilliant and my new favourite song, PUSH A LITTLE BUTTON by 60s technophobe NINETTE. The last song is very poignant, COME LIVE WITH ME by HEAVEN 17. It is so poignant you are supposed to sit in silence after it has finished, pondering life's missed opportunities and wishing you were 37 again.

Don't say I never give you nowt.

Incidentally, thanks to BOTH PEOPLE who downloaded side one, I'm touched.

01 Free South Africa – Stetsasonic
02 Hot Smoke and Sasafrass – The Bubble Puppy
03 I Never Loved A Woman (The Way I Love You) – Spencer Wiggins
04 Push A Little Button – Ninette
05 West African Safari – Sir Victor Uwaifo
06 Cobra – Bailey’s Nervous Kats
07 Reformation! – The Fall
08 Two Weeks – Grizzly Bear
09 Fine Fine Fine – Judy Hughes
10 Same Old Scene – Roxy Music
11 Falling In Love – The Dynamic Tints
12 You Should Have Seen The Wayu He Looked At Me – The Dixie Cups
13 Jet Biguine – Les Loups Noirs d’Haiti
14 Come Live With Me – Heaven 17

Side Two:

http://rapidshare.com/files/356810727/FEB_2010_C90_SIDE_2.zip

And Side One again:

http://rapidshare.com/files/355791738/FEB_10_C90_SIDE_ONE.zip

2 comments:

Stevie T said...

I have tried unsuccessfully to download both sides. It keeps telling me the network is too busy and I need to buy a pro account :/

PJ Miller said...

I will sort it just as soon as I can. Sorry about this. Pigging Rapidshare download nazis.