Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Validate Singleton

I have watched "Boyz n the Hood". It stars Cuba Gooding Jr, an actor what I saw in real life last year, at the San Sebastian Film Festival, where he was promoting a truly terrible film in which he has physical relations of a sexual nature with BAFTA award-winning actress Helen Mirren. Had I known that he had hung out with Compton's Most Riddled With Attitude Problems, I would have been more impressed. I believe the crucial shooting scene, where Ice Cube empties his clip, takes place in the same "parking lot" as the time travel sequence from the far superior "Back to the Future".

6 comments:

PJ Miller said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
PJ Miller said...

I think this is a very witty title.

PJ Miller said...

Obviously I am alone.

Keith said...

I don't get it...

Keith said...

Incidentally, in that sense you're not alone. Both me and you read Papercuts Rekindled.

PJ Miller said...

Valerie Singleton + John Singleton = Top Comedy.

I am sure there are many thousands of readers and we will soon be in The Guiness Book of Top Websites.